Contractor Cargo Trailers Decals and Wraps
If you have a business and you have a trailer, you have a lucrative opportunity for more business by advertising on a mobile billboard you already own. We can work around all budgets with big results, from one colour vinyl cut film to full digital printed wraps.
How does trailer graphics help you? So many reasons why trailer graphics can give your business a boost.
- Conversational piece, when the graphics are “WOW” you get people talking and plugging your business is the natural flow.
- Create instant credibility with your cliental, because fly by night outfits down advertise themselves all over their vehicles, only those who plan on sticking around
- Advertising experts say that someone needs 3-9 impressions of your company before they start, and by you driving around with a billboard, getting to 9 is all of a sudden easy.
What is your advantage? Trailers are usually flat. Which means even full wraps comes at big discounts.
Prices: Usually even small car wraps can be over $3000 but even with the larger area on trailers, they usually come out less.
Things to get things going
- Tell us the width and height of your trailer sides. We base our quotes on the surface area of your camper.
- Take perpendicular photos of your trailer, straight on , not on an angle. This way we can get an idea of the install, working around doors and handles etc. We also use this photo to create a proof for you, so you can see what your trailer will look like before we print a single drop of ink.
- Does your trailer have rivets on the sides, often we can definitively tell this by the photo, and again will understand how to approach the install.
Trailer types are not limited to Contractor Cargo Trailers but also include: Horse Trailers, Transport Semi Trailers, Livestock Trailers, Cargo Trailers, Utility Trailers, Dump Trailers, Car Trailers, Tilt Trailers, Motorcycle Trailers, Snow Mobile Trailers, Office Trailers, Concession Trailers.